Today coupon campaigns can be used so much more strategically that just looking at print counts. Prints only scratch the surface, and in some cases can be deceiving. Here are a few unconventional ways to measure campaign success:
- Did I reach the right audience?
- Was I able to promote a new use case for my product?
- Was I able to highlight a retailer and push traffic there?
- Was I able to increase my newsletter database?
- Did I see which bloggers are most effective promoting my product?
- Was I able to reward fans that shared?
- Did I learn more about my consumers?
These are just a few of the ways you can test the effectiveness of your coupon programs. Remember- it’s not all about the prints…coupons aren’t just to drive trial and usage anymore.